The following business activities are automatically covered under this scheme and therefore whether you undertake just one or all of them you will be covered. The advantage of having so many activities listed under the one policy is that with some occupations there can be a crossing over of activities and if you were only insured for one particular occupation and you happened to stray outside the parameters of that occupation then you may not be covered in the event of a loss. The other benefits are that if you wish to grow your business or branch out into other fields of work then you will automatically be covered, without having to seek additional insurance cover.
Training, Development, Education, Employment, Business & Management Consultants
Including but not limited to, all classroom, in-house, on-site, on-line and outdoor professional quality training, coaching, mentoring, instructing, educating, facilitating, organising, developing, networking, counselling, assessing and delivery of all courses, seminars, studies, examinations, assessments, audits, prior recognised learning and accreditation, including national and state recognized certificate, diploma & degree qualifications to experienced and non-experienced professionals and students covering all aspects of private and corporate training, education, employment, business, management consulting.
Registered Training Organisations
The Registered Training Organisation provides quality training and assessment across all of its operations. The RTO collects analyses and acts on relevant data for continuous improvement of training and assessment.
Strategies for training and assessment meet the requirements of the relevant Training Package or accredited course and are developed in consultation with industry stakeholders. Staff, facilities, equipment and training and assessment materials used by the RTO are consistent with the requirements of the Training Package or accredited course and the RTO’s own training and assessment strategies.
Training and assessment are conducted by trainers and assessors who:
- have the necessary training and assessment competencies as determined by the National Quality Council or its successors
- have the relevant vocational competencies at least to the level being delivered or assessed, and
- continue developing their vocational and training and assessment competencies to support continuous improvements in delivery of the RTO’s services.
Assessment, including Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL):
- meets the requirements of the relevant Training Package or accredited course
- is conducted in accordance with the principles of assessment and the rules of evidence
- meets workplace and, where relevant, regulatory requirements.