All Policies have Eighteen (18) Months cover as standard
Excess Nil on all claims
Public & Products Liability & Advertising Injury
Excess Nil on all claims
Automatic Sub-limits of Cover
$250,000 Fines & Penalties
$309,000 ASIC Approved External Disputes Resolution Costs
$250,000 Disciplinary Proceedings & Inquiry Costs
$250,000 Fidelity Guarantee
$1 million Property in Care, Custody & Control
$50,000 Public Relations
Additional Cover Benefits
Free 12 months Run-Off cover, can be extended to 84 months
Cover for Auditors, including Self Managed Superannuation Funds
Cover for Limited AFSL holders
Cover for Tax Schemes
Cover for Pro-bono work
Unlimited Retro-Active Cover
Unlimited Reinstatements of Cover
Staff & Sub-contractors
There is no limit to the number of Director, Principals and staff covered under the policy
Named sub-contractors automatically covered at no extra cost
Professional Indemnity Policy Cover
- Civil liability breaches, acts, errors or omissions
- Breach of duty.
- Intellectual property (including breach of confidentiality or infringement).
- Libel and Slander.
- Loss of or damage to documents (to the full policy limit).
- Dishonest/fraudulent/criminal or malicious acts or omission by any employee.
- Unintentional breaches of the Trade Practices Act / Fair Trading Acts
- Covers bodily injury and property damage claims arising from the professional services covered by the policy.
- Definition of ‘claim’ means by any third party however conveyed.
- Claims investigation costs paid in addition to the policy limit.
- Insured’s legal costs and disbursements paid in addition to the policy limit.
- Joint Venture Liability.
- Newly acquired or created new subsidiaries.
- Fidelity Guarantee.
- Unlimited Automatic Reinstatements
- Pro-bono or Voluntary Advice or Services
Public & Products Liability Policy Cover
- Covers a broad category of people and entities
- Covers legal liability to pay compensation for personal injury, property damage and advertising liability
- Broad definitions of personal injury, insured’s products, products liability and advertising liability
- Covers property damage including any loss of use of property
- Claims preparation costs
- Covers property in your care, custody or control
Named Sub-contractors can be automatically covered under your policy
Sub-contractor(s) can be covered under your Professional Indemnity and Public and Products Liability insurances by naming them on your policy. They will only be covered for services provided for and on your behalf. Any unnamed sub-contractor will not be covered, but you will still be covered to the extent of their vicarious liability, e.g. any negligent act they commit whilst acting on your behalf.
Premium Funding – Pay your premium by monthly instalments
Fund your premium and spread the repayments over 8 to 12 months. Funding charges apply.